Sunday, April 26, 2009

After College Part 1

Wow. 2 blog posts in one night. You know what that means? PROCRASTINATION!

Yes. This week I have an essay due Monday and 2 midterms (1 on Tuesday, 1 on Thursday). And here I am doing absolutely nothing productive. Getting to the end of my college career has made me really lazy when it comes to class and really not lazy when it comes to social life. I party more now than I have in the entirety of my existence prior. I blame Katie. Her britishness is infecting my brain. She's always saying stuff like, "In England we do mid week drinking. America confuses me!" lol Yeah soooo...I find myself spending most of my Tues/Wed nights at a bar with the international students...or at Damon's place playing Wii. When I graduate all of this will stop. And that saddens me.

On to the real point of this update.

I'm fat. Ok...I'm not really fat. Just pudgier than I normally am. To fix this I plan to beg the crap out of my mom for a membership to club sport. Then I could go to the gym with Merced. And maybe my mom will even jump on board. This is part of my After college plan.

general plan:

1. Drivers license

2. Work out

3. GET A JOB

4. Move the fuck out of my parent's house. I love them, but I can not live with them

After college life in 4 completely ridiculous steps...

PS: Whenever someone asks me to my face what I plan to do after college my response will be: "Well my 5 year plan is to win the lottery. It's a pretty solid simple plan. And what will you be doing while I am enjoying my millions?"

No comments:

Post a Comment