Sunday, April 26, 2009

After College Part 2

Whoa dude. I'm seriously on a roll tonight with remembering shit I want to write about.

This blog's topic is travel.

I forgot to mention in the previous 2 blogs that I want to travel after college. With my nonexistent money of course. My plan to fix this is to beg my Uncle Dennis to get me some flights and some spending money. That guy is amazing...he is one of my heroes :)

OK if i for some reason finagle the money here is what I plan to do:

First. Road Trip.

Damon Poon, Angela Dang, and Todd Quigley have been my closest UCSC friends since the beginning of it. Without them I would not have made it through...sooo we plan on having one last hurrah. And since we are all poor we thought a road trip up to Seattle would be the cheapest way to go. We can stop at the drive thru zoo. We can also stop at the zoo that represents my childhood: The North West Trek. http://www.nwtrek.org/ I used to go there every other summer or so with my family when we would drive up to see my family in Washington. Shout out to my favorite town name: Puyallup. That place owns.

Second. Brighton England.

You totally saw that coming. Admit it you did. Katie begs EVERYONE she meets to come visit her in brighton. I think it would be freakin amazing to go. Especially since I have never been out of the country and Katie is freakin amazing. I would stay with her (saving on hotel) and we could go to some festivals. Reading festival anyone? or maybe Glastonbury? Tea in the park? we'll see what time I can get out there...and then I am all over that stuff.

Third. LA and LV.

I want to go to Las vegas with some people. My brother? Chelsea? Merced! And I would love to return to socal. I totally missed hanging out with Nikki. and that saddens me.

Fourth. Australia.

I want to go so bad. I also missed Wendy leaving so I feel like a huge douche. Downside is I have no idea if I would be able to stay with Wendy...and I have no idea what I would do when i get there. But a koala better be involved at one point.

Fifth. Other stuff.

I want to go lots of other places too. Just have not figured out where. I love knowing people in the ILC cause they can house me when I get there and tell me where to go when I get there.

Ok. So that is my traveling wish list for after college. Crap I have a lot to think about. Maybe I can win a contest for most awesome person and be gifted a million bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment