Sunday, April 26, 2009

After College Prologue

HOLY SHNAP! College is over in 7 weeks...eeee! Since it's almost over and all anyone seems to be asking me is...what are you going to do after?..I decided to use my blog to track all of my random thought processes on the after undergraduate life I am about to lead.

First off. Grad school?

I would love to go to grad school. but...i am a poor mother fucker and a very confused one. I have no idea what I would want to get a master or PHD in. So as it stands...I am taking a year or 2 off. Possible ideas for masters/phd: Forensic psych, Social Work, something else?

Second. Job?

I NEED ONE! Really badly. Areas I would love to work: non profits, for a psychologist, for an organization that is attacking our shitty government AND absolutely anything possibly involving music or the music industry. I was thinking about moving to SF and practically living at Bottom of the hill and other such places in the hopes that I make the right connection somewhere along the line. Problem with this is I have Fuck all for money, so I won't be able to move to sf until i save up some serious dough.

Third. Place to live?

I will obviously move home for the summer and beyond until I get enough money to move out. If I can swing it I would love to be out of my parents house some time in the year 2010. Which should not be too unreasonable. People I could live with?: Merced, Chelsea (if she comes up to sf), damon? angela? other people? I'll figure that out later.

Fourth. Drivers license?

I know. I'm lame and I still can not drive. This is the first thing I will do when I get home this summer. Perhaps even before job hunting. I have a serious fear that I need to overcome and thinking about getting a job whilst learning to drive will only make me have more panic attacks.

Lastly. Love?

I am still with Kevin. We'll see how this progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment